Looking for your next Role?
Marcomit Talent, the marketing placement division of Marcomit, specialises in sourcing outstanding marketing communications, digital and design talent – from permanent to temporary, contract or project-based roles.
Senior Brand & Marketing Manager
Are you a seasoned project and client manager? Are you the type of person who immediately starts dissecting a massive project down to workable and manageable components? Are you client-oriented, friendly, patient, but also stand firm when needed? If so, you might just be the person we’re looking for!
Marcomit is seeking a Senior Brand & Marketing Manager to join its ever-growing team of designers, content writers, video producers, project managers, and an occasional puppy.
First thing first- the job
As Senior Brand & Marketing Manager, you will:
- Establish and maintain strong working relations with multiple clients. You’ll be the face of Marcomit in both the good and the more challenging times.
- Obtain detailed briefs from clients, assess their scope and budget, and delegate the corresponding tasks to relevant team members for execution.
- Track project performance and ensure that it follows the projected timeline and budget.
And now- You
Besides the obvious qualifications- organizational and multitasking skills, detail-oriented, etc.- you’ll need to:
- Be Hebrew-English bilingual, both writing and speaking. Additional languages are an asset!
- Have some major communication skills, both client-facing and internally.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree; any additional educational credentials are an asset.
- Have an impeccable ability to keep track of projects and timelines.
- Be resourceful, especially when things don’t go quite as planned.
What you can expect working at Marcomit
- An amazing, multilingual, multicultural team that (usually) loves working together.
- Fresh oranges. We’re located in an orange grove- literally.
- Fascinating clients from a wide range of fields. From drones to vegan protein, from space-industry freezers to smart lighting systems, you’ll become a bit of an expert in disciplines you didn’t even know were a thing.
- Opportunities to grow and develop, to take initiative and to devise new ways of working.